Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Failing Condition No.2

I started this blog with two conditions:

1/this will not become an MP3 blog (too hard to deal with copyright issues)
2/this will not become a reviews blog (been there, done that)

but I will somehow, without breaking either of these conditions make it about music.

I hate to say it, but music festivals have kept me going for way too long, now that the summer festival season is pretty much over, and the blog is still going, I need to find something else to write about.

So tomorrow I return to my roots and start a new blog segment: Reviews. I will try and put one up every week or so and see how we go. Will also try to include as many Gold Coast/Brisbane bands as I can, seeing as there seems to be a shortage of Brisbane music bloggers at the moment.

I got Maximo Park's new one today, so am tempted to do that one first, but I will refrain and start off with an Aussie act. Stay tuned...

No comments: